DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER:
The poems posted here are not written by me, untill specifically mentioned!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

You!!!

Come close to me
And look into my eyes;
Tell me what you see.
Try to look deeper in them
And find yourself in me.

During the day or be it night
Whatever I see… it’s you in my sight.
I see myself in the mirror… it’s you.
Thoughts are worthless thoughts
If the thoughts are not… of you.

Am I myself?... (I wonder at times)
Or is it you in me that shines?
Have you lost yourself… in me?
For it’s only you.. my eyes can see.
*******************************
Yes no matter how hard I try, you have become a part of me.
Yes it was me who disconnected all plugs, but who initiated it?

This is a question we can go on and on about.
But what do I do.
You are inside me and will stay there.
How ever hard I try, this situation I doubt will change.
Yes, one moves ahead in life. but the point of reference remains.
If I say, I have moved ahead. So???
You still exist. If not in anything else, in the point of reference from where I have moved ahead.
You have touched my life in a special way which will be cherished for ever.
But, that brushing of our lifes could leave such deep impressions on my life was something I was not ready for.

Yes you.. you have changed me.
My life took a turn when my life met yours.
It's said that your life, luck and situations do get influenced by the people around you.

How True

I changed. Yes I have. And I changed after I met you.

So, no matter what people say I can't forget you. I can't afford to do that coz if I attempt to do that, I will be forgetting myself. If I have to erase you from my life, I'll have to erase myself.

Can one be self distructive? I can't do that.
You can say that I am foolish not to do it or I don't have the courage.

I say I'm being wise. Coz if I wipe you, my existence is a question mark.

I love life too much to let it go..
No, I can't let my life slip by.
So, I can't forget you.
Yes you are part of me and will remain till my last breath.

5 comments:

namit said...

hey brilliant entry ........the way u put it ...i can actually feel it....keep writing

namit said...

well offcourse i agree and i observed it all around thats why i wrote it..u see

Goli said...

Hey, stumbled on your blog through navreet, good poetry...

Goli said...

Really liked, "one can move ahead in life but the point of reference remains" . I always believed that moving ahead is a very glorified way of telling that you dont have it in you to mend relationships. The difficult thing is to sustain a relationship, and only if a relationship survives a storm then it becomes much more meaninful.

"Momentary lightening,
Terrifying thunder,
Brings Downpour,
And a new green World"

Njoy :D

Indrajit said...

suprb man!