DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER:
The poems posted here are not written by me, untill specifically mentioned!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Transition

Life...... is synonyms of fun..... till few months back that's what I used to think!

Today, I realize that life has lots more to it than just fun and masti .donno why how n when this change came..
When??? I guess I can attempt to answer that..

A person who is away from all loved ones.. living all alone so alone that if you fall ill no one is thereto offer a glass of water also
At the same time doing what one wants at own whims and fancies
Working for a company who is sucking your blood everyday and you are suffering from lack of sleep. To the extend of spending not just a night but nights in office

So all you could think about if and one would get time was sleeping and chilling out
An extremely self centered life

This changed a bit abruptly to living with people who matter who care and who are there for you always. Working for a company where the timing is not grilling and you can have your personal space

You are being taken care of and everything is at your disposal.
That change I think has made me realize the importance of people and to be thankful for all the blessing I have been blessed with.

No comments: